Our end of line barcode validation & verification system
Your customers expect 100% accuracy.
With Veribox you can deliver with confidence.
How does Veribox work?
Veribox is a highly intelligent yet effective system to check barcodes, date codes and 2D codes, that will allow you to optimise packaging, reduce waste and eliminate errors.
Your customers deserve peace of mind that your products strictly adhere to their packaging code of practice. Neither your customer or you want the cost or inconvenience of mistakes which lead to product recalls and heavy fines.
Our packaging verification system has been designed to achieve 100% barcode and date code verification that your customers expect as part of their packaging code of practice.
The Veribox will provide:
• Guaranteed 100% packaging verification and validation
• Eliminated risk of EPW (Emergency Product Withdrawal) due to packaging errors.
• Reduced labour costs
• Product changeover in under 30 seconds
• High speed operation – over 600 products per min
A solution tailored to you
Working with Cross-Check Systems, you know you will receive a packaging verification system designed to meet your needs. We develop your Veribox solution onsite.
Optimise packaging. Reduce waste. Eliminate errors.
Choosing the Veribox will enhance your productivity with no compromise of line speeds and no need for additional process steps.
As with all our solutions, we work closely with all our clients from initial design, to implementation through to training and after care support. For total peace of mind, we recommend our Pin-Point support, click here for more information.
Packaging Verification System – The hardware
Powerful, yet flexible. The VB7
– Reads and checks every barcode on your production line.
– Production Stats are displayed on the VB7 touch screen in real time
– Link VB7 and Vision systems that read OCR and Best Before Dates
– High speed operation (in excess of 30 codes per second
– Distinguish between ‘no-read’ and ‘wrong-read’
– Communicate with process machines such as labellers, date coders and flow wrappers
Veribox™ is a registered trademark of Cross-Check Systems Ltd.