Pin-Point Cross-Check’s Monthly Support Contract for Application Software is tailored around those clients whose software application was developed by Cross-Check Systems including bespoke software systems running on host PC’s, servers, cloud based servers, mobile computers, tablets and phones.
Pin-Point takes the guesswork out of purchasing application support and minor changes required to your application. Pin-Point is based around the philosophy of paying a set monthly fee for on demand software support so it’s there for you when you need it.
Pin-Point makes life easier by saving your time. Since there is no restriction on what you can use your hours for, small changes to your application can be implemented without raising additional purchase orders. We simply deduct the hours we use from your monthly Pin-Point contract. The only stipulation is that you have enough hours remaining on your contract to cover your requested change.
Usage is recorded for each support request or minor software change and we will send you a report detailing usage every month on the first working day of the following month.
We will notify you each month when you are exceeding your allocated monthly support hours. Should this continue for 3 consecutive months, we will contact you with regards to reviewing your contract and the amount you pay each month.
We have even made it simple to monitor and review your Pin-Point contract from our Cross-Check portal. You will be given your own account with a user name and password so that you can check your usage and status at any time.
Pin-Point Support Contract for Application Software covers the following activities:
- Software support
- Software maintenance
- Support of system utilities supplied by Cross-Check Systems Ltd
Telephone and on-line (Remote Desktop) support will be given to the client in response to their request for advice on any of the following issues:-
- Installation of hardware and software (providing that the hardware has been purchased from Cross-Check Systems)
- General day to day operation of the hardware and application software
- Dealing with operational situations & operator errors
- Advice for future enhancements
- Minor changes to the application software (each change less than 2 hours)
What’s not included within Pin-Point:
- On-site meetings
- Major changes to the application software (each change greater than 2 hours)
- Enhancements to the specification
- Enhancements to the application
- Attendance on-site to provide support (available at additional cost)
- Support for your application should you move, upgrade or modify your server or hosted environment.
- Support for your application should you upgrade or modify 3rd party software which currently communicates with your Cross-Check application.
Under normal circumstances, we would not impose a limit on the number of support calls however we monitor usage and review charges every 3 months.
Under normal circumstances support is provided by phone or via remote utility (Team Viewer, Remote Desktop or VPN link) however, on-site support days are available to assist overcoming serious difficulties and charged at the prevailing rate. The provision of on-site support is exclusive of travel and subsistence expenses.